Anywhoo, am in unusually girly mood today. Cue list of favourite jewellery places:
1. Market place jewellery - always beautiful cheap handmade quirky pieces, for example my beaded necklace from the German Market in Hyde Park. (You can see it below on the pics of my room, the black one with the colourful glass beads on the dresser)
2. Farnaz Jewellery - touch of bias here, as Farnaz is my Auntie - she's a jewellery designer, and a pretty damn good one. Her stuff is a touch expensive perhaps for the teenager, but it's all handmade (I've seen her make it). Plus, I get stuff for free :D
3. This Asian shop in my town centre - All these gorgeous jewellery, especially the earrings. There are these beautiful beaded dangly ones, with the touch of the ethnic about them, but also more casual plastic-y hoops, and all for under £1. They look wonderful, with a cheap handmade quality about them.
4. Tiffany's - yeah, alright, I haven't got anything from here, but it's good for visual retail therapy (every girl needs her Audrey moment). Some of the more glitzy stuff is a bit too much, but those classic heart padlock charms, with the oh-so-sophisticated "Tiffany's" and "New York" engraved on them are so chic and pretty.
5. Lady Luck Rules OK - Fun, quirky contemporary pieces, but can be a touch overpriced.